GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/05/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild and Preds trying to out bore one another. First one to fall asleep loses.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
lol, ooookaaay. and this isn't exactly breaking news. what's new is there's alot of empty seats. fans tuning out?

The original post was at 7:12pm. Noting the time I figured that was the reason for the late arrivals, plus if one Metro stop gets behind, half the place will be empty until they catch up.

I watched the game, it was a sellout, as it always is with O6 teams.

I am going to Caps/Flames next Friday and I am leaving at 4:30p. I live forty miles away. :cry:

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The original post was at 7:12pm. Noting the time I figured that was the reason for the late arrivals, plus if one Metro stop gets behind, half the place will be empty until they catch up.

I am going to Caps/Flames next Friday and I am leaving at 4:30p. I live forty miles away. :cry:
You should buy a helicopter.

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden

yeah no kidding. I was in northern Virginia for work and my hotel was literally 3 miles away from my work site. It took me 30-45 minutes to get to work. I-95 is no joke.

Love the area but I would never want to permanently live/work there.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Dubnyk sucks. That contract is going to be brutal.

Certainly didn't help that the wild let him bring Chabot back as his goalie coach.

He's terrible under Chabot, goes on to train with new people in the summer of 2014, learns new methods, works under Burke, improves more, carries that into his time with the Wild. Then the wild let him bring back the coach he didn't improve at all with during multiple years with the Oilers. Genius.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Certainly didn't help that the wild let him bring Chabot back as his goalie coach.

He's terrible under Chabot, goes on to train with new people in the summer of 2014, learns new methods, works under Burke, improves more, carries that into his time with the Wild. Then the wild let him bring back the coach he didn't improve at all with during multiple years with the Oilers. Genius.
Chabot just works with the prospects. Bob Mason is the Wild's goalie coach.

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
No, he had the puck under his pad for a good 2 seconds and the whistle was never blown; Nashville player pushed it in.

Dubnyk was looking to his right side for the puck, which he had totally lost, and lifted his left pad. Hodgson didn't even need to hack away at the pad, because Dubnyk left the puck right out in the open for him.

There's no way to put lipstick on that pig.

Last edited:

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Foligno just KO'd Clifford. Punched him right in the face and he couldn't have landed it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad