GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/04/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
No, I blame the officials. Make the RIGHT call on the obvious hooking call on Jagr, and the Campbell call never happens. Or make the RIGHT call on that blatant Vatanen dive...

So, make the calls that benefit your team, huh? Shocker.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I understand the reasoning of the people who hate 3 on 3...right up until one is actually on and then I think they're crazy people

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Anaheim stole 2 points but given how **** they've played this season I'll take it.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Vatanen gets the hooking call, which should have been an unsportsmanlike call as well, then they let the obvious hooking call in the middle of the ice on Jagr go, yet call a penalty on the Panthers seconds after, warranted or not. How is that fair?

How about this? We lost a player to no call at all. Cry me a river.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Rakell is out and hasn't come back after a blindside hit? Guess you missed it too.

Missed what? Do you not know the meaning of the word "fair?" That means making the right call, whether it benefits my team or not. Why is that so difficult to understand? If a penalty is rightfully called on the Panthers, then I have no problem with that, but to play a part in a win or lose, like the officials did tonight, is just ridiculous.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Vatanen gets the hooking call, which should have been an unsportsmanlike call as well, then they let the obvious hooking call in the middle of the ice on Jagr go, yet call a penalty on the Panthers seconds after, warranted or not. How is that fair?
Because this happens to every team.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
No point in arguing with them, boys. They'll never know what it's like to be a Panthers fan.
You're not the first team to think the refs are out to get them. We'll let you boys release some steam here if it makes you feel better, I know that last 5 second clutch goal must have hurt.

volcom92886

Feb 23, 2009
So Cal
He was still checking his teeth on the bench after the goal so I'm thinking yes.

I cant tell definitively from the angles provided, but from Ive seen it looks like Perrys own hands hit his face. You think a viscous slash to the face like that would cause some damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad