GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/02/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Hawks are still making a lot of mistakes. Daley's mishandle, Hartman's botched pass, Svedberg pinching and losing the puck up by 1 in the 3rd.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
That's what happens when you go from Hossa to Garbutt in that situation

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Oh dem Hawks.....

Now the Kings are going to be all pissy tomorrow night in Stl..... thanks

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
james reimer must have had a good night tonight. I see he had 43 saves.

Hell has frozen over

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Hawks are still making a lot of mistakes. Daley's mishandle, Hartman's botched pass, Svedberg pinching and losing the puck up by 1 in the 3rd.

They are without Keith. And without Hossa.

And they still managed to end the almighty Kings' 7-game win streak.

What the Hawks need to do is merely hold down the fort right now. Once they get Keith back with two working legs, they will be in decent shape.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Voracek and Giroux both needs to STEP ****IN UP, immediately please!! :help:

Claude Giroux has been more than fine to start the season... he is playing as well as ever.

now those around him on the other hand...

Though tbf Jake is 3rd in the NHL in shots, and is creating chances every game... he is just the most snake-bitten I have ever seen an NHL player.

slicedbread

Oct 27, 2015
Ostrava
Claude Giroux has been more than fine to start the season... he is playing as well as ever.

now those around him on the other hand...

Though tbf Jake is 3rd in the NHL in shots, and is creating chances every game... he is just the most snake-bitten I have ever seen an NHL player.

even though it's true, and they have many chances, doesn't affect the fact they're both unable (considered their skill level) to score . And about Jake: I wouldn't say snake-bitten. Basilisk-bitten seems more suitable to me. :D

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
even though it's true, and they have many chances, doesn't affect the fact they're both unable (considered their skill level) to score . And about Jake: I wouldn't say snake-bitten. Basilisk-bitten seems more suitable to me. :D

Well, actually Giroux is on pace for 30 goals... over his usual production slightly.

Difference is that this season he has a 2.00 Goal to Assist ratio... for his career he is 0.47.

If Voracek and Raffl could finish this year he would likely have ~8 assists going off his usual ratios. He has gave both so many great looks.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth

Daley is well, Daley. And rookie and rookie. This year will have a lot of ups and downs, but overall I really like what I am seeing right now.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Both teams made some bad mistakes, Hawks did a better job of capitalizing. Kanes goal was well defended, Quick never saw it. Kings never really got the finish they needed to make it 3-1 .

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Leafs confuse me greatly.

Thought they would get blown out of the building and they win.

Good thing I do not wager on games.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
The Leafs confuse me greatly.

Thought they would get blown out of the building and they win.

Good thing I do not wager on games.

History.
They were 5-1-1 in the last 7g against the Stars.

I'll give you a tip:
When the Ducks come to the ACC-wager on the Leafs.
(Ducks have won once there in 20 seasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad