GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/21/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrolley325

Dec 12, 2010
Youngstown, OH
Nice to see the penguins actually looking like an nhl team for one night. There's still the fear of the trademark Thomas greiss third period implosion however.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Kadri comes from behind and nails Wheeler after Wheeler hits him, then jumps on Wheeler when he's down...

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Kadri comes from behind and nails Wheeler after Wheeler hits him, then jumps on Wheeler when he's down...

Wheeler hit Kadri square from behind into the boards so Kadri hit him back with an actual hit from the front. Apparently Kadri is in the wrong? LOL ok

"jumps on Wheeler when he's down" are you watching the same game? at no point did Kadri jump on anybody..

Winnipeg fans are so biased and cringey it's unreal

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I liked that upon being hit by Wheeler, Kadri wasn't looking at refs. Even though he took a charging penalty, he went to make a hit on him instead of jumping him like you'd see some other guys do.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Wheeler hit Kadri square from behind into the boards so Kadri hit him back with an actual hit. Apparently Kadri is in the wrong? LOL ok

"jumps on Wheeler when he's down" are you watching the same game? at no point did Kadri jump on anybody..
Yeah I said Wheeler hit Kadri and then Kadri got him back. Alright fair enough then Kadri isn't done there yet, he gets on Wheeler and gets his glove in Wheeler's face once he gets to his knees.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I don't blame Stuart for that hit. If they got away with it 2 minutes ago with Wheeler on Kadri why not try it again?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
So many people trying to take the violence out of hockey but the Wheeler-Kadri battle was the most interesting part of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad