HFAvs Ranks: The 50 Greatest Avalanche Players - #6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the sixth greatest Avalanche player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoneCherry

Nov 19, 2021
Dallas
I went with Foote. The team always played better with him, and without him those championships probably don't happen.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Next one is going to be really interesting. Could go anyway with Landy, Mikko and Footer.

Add Deadmarsh or Claude imo

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Next one is going to be really interesting. Could go anyway with Landy, Mikko and Footer.

Add Deadmarsh or Claude imo
I'm a very slight lean to Landy, but it is a toss up really and each have a good case. Landy is the leader, has longevity, won a Cup. Foote won 2 Cups and similar leadership... but was a step down in player quality (still incredibly good). Rants is the best player with the least resume... another year or two and he's likely the winner.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm a very slight lean to Landy, but it is a toss up really and each have a good case. Landy is the leader, has longevity, won a Cup. Foote won 2 Cups and similar leadership... but was a step down in player quality (still incredibly good). Rants is the best player with the least resume... another year or two and he's likely the winner.
I think Landy as captain of a cup winner gets my call here. For Rants, in the end for me it comes down to whether or not he is re-signed. If he leaves, that would understandably lower his ranking. That's why it so tough with current players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad