Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G - Ilya Nabokov - 2024 #38 - (New)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I think we all know how this one's going to go.

Add Ivan Ivan I guess. After the top 5 or so the pool gets really shallow, I could see votes going all over the place very quickly. Ivan seems to be on an upward trend and could become a decent depth piece, that's enough for me at this stage to at least add him to the list.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I think we all know how this one's going to go.

Add Ivan Ivan I guess. After the top 5 or so the pool gets really shallow, I could see votes going all over the place very quickly. Ivan seems to be on an upward trend and could become a decent depth piece, that's enough for me at this stage to at least add him to the list.
Voted Ritchie obviously.

And here I am already with my yearly dilemma. Do we add the guy with potential or better chance to make the NHL? Ivan is a good pick here for the latter but Zellers is probably the guy with the most potential. Add Zellers I guess.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Can't believe we are unanimously voting for someone who is not the shiny new toy. He's last year's model but still deserves to top the list.

To be honest, I'm not so sure we actually need to add anyone and go much further than the five we've got listed here.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I took a big risk voting for him as #1 prospect when he had yet to be signed. But thank God he is signed now. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad