OT: HF Jets Lounge: #Gnamor!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
Time for me to sign off before I do something silly. Far too many drinks in me. Next thing I know, I'll be chasing cows on a mountain while imbibing scotch and pining for the Swedish fiords in Brandon. :laugh:

fiords or fjords?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Welp, the Assiniboine River is nearing 2011 flood levels. Traffic on 18th is a nightmare on account of 1st being closed.

Is it just a detour? Down 18th and take the 1A or something? I'm driving out west no matter what this weekend so it'd be good info to have beforehand.

Hope all is well for you and our fellow west Manitobans out there. :(

Hope you are brining your canoe :(

Guess I better pack it. :(

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
MORE INTERNSHIPS

just applied for the PR internship at EA Sports in Cologne they posted on Thursday. I'm gonna change everything in NHL for you guys!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
MORE INTERNSHIPS

just applied for the PR internship at EA Sports in Cologne they posted on Thursday. I'm gonna change everything in NHL for you guys!

Go get em!!!

Hey meant to ask, we didn't get Draisaitl in the draft how did you hand that experience? I assumed you were resigned to the fact by draft day?

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Go get em!!!

Hey meant to ask, we didn't get Draisaitl in the draft how did you hand that experience? I assumed you were resigned to the fact by draft day?

I lost any hope for getting Draisaitl at #9 weeks ago. I was only thinking about him PLEASE NOT BEING DRAFTED BY THE OILERS.

sigh.

But Ehlers favorited my tweet towards him, saying that I love him as our first pick and him playing junior in Biel would make up for missing Draisaitl.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I lost any hope for getting Draisaitl at #9 weeks ago. I was only thinking about him PLEASE NOT BEING DRAFTED BY THE OILERS.

sigh.

But Ehlers favorited my tweet towards him, saying that I love him as our first pick and him playing junior in Biel would make up for missing Draisaitl.

Ok that's a cool story and goes along way to taking the sting out of it. It turns out we were never going to suck bad enough to pick up Leon so I am at piece with it, and I am pretty thrilled with the kid we landed.

Now had Leon slipped to 6th or 7th

:sarcasm:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Is it just a detour? Down 18th and take the 1A or something? I'm driving out west no matter what this weekend so it'd be good info to have beforehand.

Hope all is well for you and our fellow west Manitobans out there. :(

Guess I better pack it. :(

Highway closures

http://web20.gov.mb.ca/RI/Map?lng=-99.99&lat=49.8&z=8

if your coming from the peg you dont need to go into Brandon, just stay on #1 and avoid the madness which is 18th street.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Tough day for Bouchard, wasn't her day today.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Brandon's a ****ing mess. I never thought we would have to go through anything like 2011 ever again. But here we are 3 years later.

Stay safe everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad