GDT: HF Boards GDT | 11/6/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

Oh now they have a camera in the net? Where was that against L.A?

Aceonfire*

Oilers lose, no surprise

Lmfao, and where are the Flames in the standings buddy?

They barely beat a terrible philly team.

"If" you were watching you would have seen four posts and a near goal by Pouliot. No luck.

But sure, no surprise.

bWo*

"If" you were watching you would have seen four posts and a near goal by Pouliot. No luck.

But sure, no surprise.

Sure bud, whatever you say

Aceonfire*

"I think I owe my right post dinner tonight"-Zatkoff

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love that guy.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
The fan of the team with the league worst goal differential shows up to beak.

Like a lot of Oilers games this year we come so close and still don't even manage to pick up a point. Way too many missed chances whether you blame that on bad luck or not.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010

But sure, no surprise.

1 of those posts was the far outside by Yakupov, not even worth mentioning. Pouliot even getting it near the goal line with that kind of shot is considered luck. Let's not pretend he sniped it and the puck was accidentally stopped

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
Seriously, they're probably going to beat us tommorow too and it's going to be embarassing because they look more like the ~08 Minnesota Wild than the Pittsburgh Penguins.

We figure out our offense for so many years, and goaltending and D let us down. Now we finally figure it out, and our top 2 lines produce nothing. We just can't get it together hahahaha.

I feel like eventually the offense will pick it up and the D regresses. Your comment is perfect though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad