Post-Game Talk (GBU): Hey look we won

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Ennis has been awesome, starting to look like a legit first line scoring forward. That's a huge positive.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
Nikita you just scored your first overtime goal in the NHL. Where do you want to go?

"I want to go to the WJC."

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I still want to tank, but that winning goal had me cheering pretty good. That whole play was great, and seeing Zads score is awesome.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I still want to tank, but that winning goal had me cheering pretty good. That whole play was great, and seeing Zads score is awesome.

My exact mindset. I've been to too many terrible effort/terrible loss games over the past 2+ years. It was nice being there for a win for a change.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
I love how Stafford is trying will himself to a goal. His playing great and his linemates need to learn to just skate right to the net because he's figuring out ways to get the puck there.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I know the team is on an unsustainable streak. But then, on the other hand, they're winning these games while maintaining a ludicrous 7.1% power play. If they can get their PP even remotely clicking, they could offset a drop-off in goaltending to some extent.

G:
Myers in general. 29:35 TOI. +3 His stretch pass to Gionta was gorgeous. G's shot was perfect.

Ennis is probably one of the most fun players in the whole league to watch. The way he set up Z in OT was amazing. Surround this guy with more talent and he should score 80 points. By the way, he led the team in hits tonight with 3.

Stafford. This guy never gets enough props around here. If Stewart tried to drive to the net with power moves like Staff, he might actually have some value. Also, great defensive play to help save a goal.

B:

The 2nd period continues to be a major problem for some reason.

Risto's worst game by far.

I'm done with Stewart

Gorges injury.

U:

Edmonton. Carolina.

BTW, I see Zadorov is listed as having won a face-off. Is that a mistake, or did I miss something?

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Ennis moving to wing has been a very good change for him. He thrives over there. Not to mention it looks like he's finally stopped trying to emulate Derek Roy and is using his teammates.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Ennis moving to wing has been a very good change for him. He thrives over there. Not to mention it looks like he's finally stopped trying to emulate Derek Roy and is using his teammates.

I agree. Playing with Zemgus has helped a lot too. He looks like he added some muscle this year, and Nolan seems to have him using it to play a more physical game, too.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 2m2 minutes ago

Zadorov, with a big grin: "You can’t leave so much net against me. I’m not going to miss it."

LottoPlease

Dec 30, 2013
Pegulaville
Ennis is seriously starting to look like P. Kane-lite imo, his skill is incredible.

I've ways thought of him that way
SO glad he grew out of the negative Max tendencies to become this player he's proving to be.

The future is so bright. Ennis will bring fans to their feet every time he touches the puck. I believe Tyler(s) will be here to lift the cup.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
G- we won again !
- Ennis making things happen
- Hodgson got a goal
- 4 man D & Enroth held on just enough
- team had fighting spirit and kept playing to win
- fortunate to catch the Panthers tired and without Barkov & Luongo
- scored 4 goals

B- injury to Gorges
- Enroth isn't white hot anymore
- there was a lot of sloppy by almost everyone, Risto & Zad on that goal against stands out

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Probably my least favorite game out of Risto. He just looked uncomfortable and nervous but, he seemed to realize it and push through it. Eh, he's a kid it'll happen. Saw a bit of first roundedness out of coho. Maybe he can get into a groove.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
G- we won again !
- Ennis making things happen
- Hodgson got a goal
- 4 man D & Enroth held on just enough
- team had fighting spirit and kept playing to win
- fortunate to catch the Panthers tired and without Barkov & Luongo
- scored 4 goals

B- injury to Gorges
- Enroth isn't white hot anymore
- there was a lot of sloppy by almost everyone, Risto & Zad on that goal against stands out

This hurts my brain. Enroth deserves zero criticism for that game.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
G:
-Zads
-Myers, dat stretch pass, what a beauty
-Ennis
-Hodgson

B:
-Gorges hurt
-Risto struggled in that one

U:
-Those 3rd jerseys