HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Three] Penguins Need GM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes @ first glance:

Keepers:
Henrik Sedin
Tyler Seguin
Jordan Eberle
Jeff Skinner
Alex Goligoski
Brad Marchand

Prospects:
Brandon Gormley
Oscar Klefbom
Peter Holland
Charlie Coyle
Shane Prince

Last edited:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
First off, LOL @ SS for wasting a keeper spot on Brandon Dubinsky :laugh:

Secondly, I would be much happier if the keeper total was 7, because it would be really tough to lose a specific player. The rest are all crappy players that I don't really care about however.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2010
If anyone is not impressed with their keepers, I might be willing to trade two really good keepers for one great on if anyone is interested.

In the off season of course.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Ouch, almost snuck in the playoffs:( Team really dissapointed me. Keepers/prospects at this time. Probably will rehaul the goalies and defense(Bryz costs alot and was streaky and Elliot is a one hit wonder for all we know). Bryz might be kept. Some other good guys being left out atm. Dupuis, Kunitz, Raptor Jesus. My biggest mistake...picking Bryz over Quick who went right after:(:(

Keepers
Daniel Sedin
Marian Gaborik
Dustin Brown
Henrik Zetterberg
Patrick Marleau
Tobias Enstrom

Prospects
Sean Couturier(thank god)
Taylor Beck
Mark Vinsentin
Nathan Beaulieu
Zack Phillips

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2010
That would be weird...we should have a float number of prospects, like, 6, and each year you're allowed to drop a past prospect for a pick in the current draft.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I mean I tried to get teams to pick during the 6th round and no one did. Would have been perfectly happy keeping the 6th round at the time since I drafted Craig Smith haha but no one picked and the season was under way at that point.

Should have let the ones who cared keep their guys

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
First off, LOL @ SS for wasting a keeper spot on Brandon Dubinsky :laugh:

Secondly, I would be much happier if the keeper total was 7, because it would be really tough to lose a specific player. The rest are all crappy players that I don't really care about however.

Take a look at my roster and tell me who you'd rather keep over Dubi then get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad