Value of: Hayton for Brannstrom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
The Coyotes have Nick Schmaltz as their 1st line center. Problem is that he’s a middle six winger.

They have Travis Boyd as their 2nd line center. Problem is he’s a 4th line winger.

They have Johan Larsson as their 3rd line center. Problem is He’s a 4th line center.

They have Christian Fischer as their 4th line center. Problem is he’s a 4th line winger.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
The Coyotes have Nick Schmaltz as their 1st line center. Problem is that he’s a middle six winger.

They have Travis Boyd as their 2nd line center. Problem is he’s a 4th line winger.

They have Johan Larsson as their 3rd line center. Problem is He’s a 4th line center.

They have Christian Fischer as their 4th line center. Problem is he’s a 4th line winger.

So your saying theres a chance then - because Hayton is not getting a leg up on the guys above? Despite being better than most of them in all likelihood?

Have I got the player for you! Wont help at damn with situation down the middle - but hes caught up in the same churn as Hayton is. And uber talented.

Lets give these boys a second lease on life :thumbu:

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
So your saying theres a chance then - because Hayton is not getting a leg up on the guys above? Despite being better than most of them in all likelihood?

Have I got the player for you! Wont help at damn with situation down the middle - but hes caught up in the same churn as Hayton is. And uber talented.

Lets give these boys a second lease on life :thumbu:
Hayton had a spot but got hurt. He’s in the minors getting over the injury.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I really dont feel like either player needs a change of scenery. Might make sense for Ottawa to trade Brann, but he's had success with us and, if he sticks around, will be a good player for us this season. That said, as a big believer in Hayton, I do this in a heartbeat.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I really dont feel like either player needs a change of scenery. Might make sense for Ottawa to trade Brann, but he's had success with us and, if he sticks around, will be a good player for us this season. That said, as a big believer in Hayton, I do this in a heartbeat.
Unrelated question. Would you rather have Christian Dvorak or Ty Boucher?

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Oof. Tough question to answer. It would be very close. Probably hold onto Boucher though.
I know that AZ was extremely bullish on Cole Sillinger and were going to take him 9th before Dylan Guenther unexpectedly dropped. I keep feeling like there was this time/space wrinkle that mistakenly occurred and somehow prevented destiny from coming to fruition. Which was Dvorak and a plus for that Ottawa pick and a dump. Then AZ takes Sillinger ahead of Columbus. I feel like the Yotes should have Guenther and Sillinger right now and the Matrix just glitched out on us.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad