Proposal: HABS & WASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Wash are in win mode with a bunch of Veterant.
Center line is pretty weak.
If PLD does not live up to the standard like im sure it will, you can't have Lapierre as your 2nd center.
What About goalies ? Lindgren ? really ?

WASH also have a bunch of really good propsect like Cristall, Ivan, Leonard, Hutson etc...

Since the Habs are not in win mode still, how could both teams help each other ?

Could Primeau, Dvorak, Evans, Newhook, Heinemen, Roy, Barron, Struble, Monty be in interest ?

I would like to see somehting around:

Habs : Primeau + Dvorak (50%) or Evans + Kidney or Trudeau
for
WASH : Cristall or Hutson

A other :

Habs : Newhook + Roy + Montembeault
for
WAS ; Leonard + Cap dumb or retention from the Habs.

Last edited:

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
If PLD does not live up to the standard like im sure it will, you can't have Lapierre as your 2nd center.

WASH also have a bunch of really good propsect like Cristall, Ivan, Leonard, Hutson etc...

Since the Habs are not in win mode still, how could both teams help each other ?

Could Primeau, Dvorak, Evans, Newhook, Heinemen, Roy, Barron, Struble, Monty be in interest ?

for

A other :

for
So the Caps are in a "win now mode" but will trade (in scenario one) a top prospect for a goaltender who seems to be ready now as a legit NHLer, but isn't a sure thing, an oft-injured Dvorak, a decent 4th liner, and a middling prospect?

The second scenario seems closer, but I wouldn't want the Habs taking back a cap dump and I doubt the Caps would trade Leonard unless there were a massive overpay.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

for

This is very easy for Washington to refuse, and frankly, not even very logical.

For example, I'm not sure why you think Charlie Lindgren is a problem in goal but Cayden Prime is such an upgrade they are going to pay a steep price to acquire him. Doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

for

A other :

for

I love how you ignore they already got another goalie in Logan Thompson. Primeau would not be in the lineup and Montembeault wouldn't be that big of an ugrade. They would also have to trade one of Lindgren/Thompson.

Even if PLD dissapoints, Dvorak and Evans are not upgrades. They would likely be 4C in Washington.

Both trades make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad