GDT: Habs vs Rangers - Oct 16th Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseburgers

Jan 23, 2020
Nice saucer pass from Toffoli, thought Evans was going to pull it to the left and go upstairs. Still time- let's go Habs

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
Are you sure? It doesn’t sound like it
No I am not. Last I heard reported is that Molson offered Bargain Bin a contract, which he turned down. If Molson has no intention of resigning him, why not fire him over the summer, which would have been ideal - more time to convince M. Therrien to take the job (or someone equally (un)qualified, 'cause, you know, Habs are extra-special that way :help:)

Reactions: amethyst

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
WOW..... another one goal game...... I'm pretty sure they can't even score on a empty net....

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Someone has to light a fire under Suzuki's ass. Way too casual since the beginning of the season.
Some guys need to calm down before a game. Some guys need to get fired up because they are too calm when the pressure is normal. Suzuki is the latter type, which is why he thrives in the playoffs. He needs to have a pill of Romanov energy.

Reactions: MilesNewton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad