GDT: Habs @ Leafs - 7pm - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Honestly... he's impressed me a lot more than I thought he would. He seems like he wants it.

The only problem is sometimes these players kind of trail off as the season goes. We'll see.
He got a PTO and not a contract

Wondee if he woud sign a 1-way AHL deal(deal where he gets NHL salary on the marlies)

Pay him a 1M to play at the AHL to start, call him up later if we trade a jarkrok/reeves.

He may not be picked on waivers since teams didnt want to sign him during free agency

Reactions: SprDaVE

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He got a PTO and not a contract

Wondee if he woud sign a 1-way AHL deal(deal where he gets NHL salary on the marlies)

Pay him a 1M to play at the AHL to start, call him up later if we trade a jarkrok/reeves.

He may not be picked on waivers since teams didnt want to sign him during free agency

That's very possible.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Sucks Cowan cant play in the AHL

He would benefit so much from playing in the AHL

An all kids top line

Cowan - Minten - Greb to lead the charge

He could work to be 70-80 pt player in the AHL, while learning a pro game and getting stronger.

Sucks he has to go back to the OHL, where he will likely put 1.7-2ppg, play a junior style game and have pretty easy setup without learning challanges of a pro game.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I heard he injured Matthews in practice too
1000004909.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad