GDT: Habs @ Leafs - 7pm - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

weems

Jul 3, 2008
OEL had a much better period than anything from game 1.

Lorentz was noticeable also.

Cowan with a few strong shifts to end the period.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Habs only have one shot. Their players must not care

Did I do that right?
Yep zero cares, season is over for them ....

giphy.gif

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Cowan ain’t making this team nor is he anywhere near ready

His decision making isn’t great. He hasn’t really shown anything at this level in his opportunities so far

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Running Nylander and Marner on their own lines to see you can carry the offense on their own abilities would be a true test to validate contracts.

Why does Marner always need to be paired up with someone else, to prop him up statistically?

If he wants to be paid like Nylander shouldn't he be capable to do that on his own merits?

Nylander is being moved and tested as a centre because it’s a more impactful and carries more resposnsibilities, which means he won't be propped up by Matthews/Tavares other centres at ES 5V5.
You understand that the team wouldn’t be thinking of any of that tonight. :laugh:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Cowan ain’t making this team nor is he anywhere near ready

His decision making isn’t great. He hasn’t really shown anything at this level in his opportunities so far

He's been fine... Do you think players get used to the NHL in 10 days?

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Cowan is so excited and maybe stressed that he gets pimples still cause he is young and wants to be in the big show so hard.... :heart: he has that heart, those pimples are going away too. It doesnt matter :clap: we all know they stop a couple of years after you is no longer a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: LeafSteel

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Where did I say that?

I just said he’s not close..?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that opinion.

He's looked no worse than a few NHLers, he's shown skill and a motor.

I would say he could be an every day NHLer this year.

I don't think he is the best option we have, but he's close.

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Wow. Berube WAS NOT HAPPY with nylander leaving after so soft play... :biglaugh: what a reaction
Berube did not like the fact he didnt try sitting on the bench. Berube is not used to beta

Reactions: DarkKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad