GDT: Habs @ Leafs - 7pm - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
He's looked no worse than a few NHLers, he's shown skill and a motor.

I would say he could be an every day NHLer this year.

I don't think he is the best option we have, but he's close.
Unfortunately for a young guy like this he’s got to play in a scoring role to make an impact. Due to contract situation and his stage of development he’s more likely to be on the outside.

A guy like him would have to demonstrate he’s more than ready and force the team to keep him, rather than just be “no worse” than a couple other guys. Very few spots available and the guys he’s competing against have more well rounded games suitable for a bottom 6 role, or are capable of producing in the top 6.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
I thought Nylander was just pissed and left because of his own spaz teammate. But I guess he is legitimately head hurt...not good.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Nylander going down for any length of time is going to create a rough start to this season

Stupid Robertson

Just tuned in

What exactly even happened to nylander?
Robertson was skating behind him and gave him a boost with his stick for no good reason. Something you’d expect if chasing down an opponent in a close game in the regular season. Not something remotely necessary in pre-season. Idiotic

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Why does Marner always need to be paired up with someone else, to prop him up statistically?

If he wants to be paid like Nylander shouldn't he be capable to do that on his own merits?
First time watching hockey Mess? Since Mitch's draft year, if you look at everyone drafted, Mitch has the 2nd most points, he must be the luckiest player in the world because ya know he does nothing on his own merits.

giphy.gif

Would you suggest one of the best set up wingers in the world is paired with Reaves? Maybe we pair Nylander with Kampf? Pair Matthews with Lorentz? You can hate but maybe try to put some thought into it

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
How is that harsh lol

I said he’s not close to ready. Doesn’t mean he suck’s. He’s still a kid

It was the same with Minten last year. He got a few games but he was obviously not ready at all
If you don’t look good in preseason, you def won’t look good in regular season. Minten showed more in preseason last year.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad