GDT: Habs-Bolts Game 3 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I ****ing hate Pacioretty. Decides to skate and takes a penalty. Sure it was a ****ing weak call, but there's absolutely NO need for what he did.

Andrei Markov can't even skate anymore.. maybe stop using him???

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
It's the first time i've heard Patches name ALL GAME. Hahahaha. Future captain? My ****ing ass!!!!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Hopefully we can see Hudon and andrighetto game 4. What's the worse that can happen? Get swept as planned?

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
DD hasnt done **** in 3 playoffs and what does this ****ing moron of a coach do, put him on the 1st and prime PP time. What the hell is he expecting? **** you Therrien you ****ing jackass

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Desharnais on the ice AGAIN. Therrien really thinks he's our saviour.
Well, it's not 6-2. ;)

Every forward has played more than DD except the 4th line, Weise, and Galchenyuk.

Maybe we have some bigger problems... oh nope, DD's fault for sure that no one is doing anything offensively!

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Why people keep pointing finger at players?

Everyone is bad. When 2-3 players are bad you can point fingers at them but the whole team is bad. It's time to start pointing fingers at the coaching staff guys. Like i said many time a well coached AHL team would score more goals.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This powerplay is one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen. They just keep trying to do the same thing over and over again, when it's not working for months on end.

Painful.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
I'm at the verge of switching this piece of crap to the WSH-NYR game.

It feels like a ******* regular season game, and yet, it's the most important game of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad