Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] F Jake Guentzel signs extension with the Lightning (7 years, $9M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021
What team are you a fan of?

Tampa does have some infamous mafia hitman from the Trafficante family and some other famous mafia members.
Turin is Clown Penguin. He’s mad the Penguins suck and didn’t hold onto Guentzel, losers. 😂 ⚡️(Respect to the nice Penguin fans tho)

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Interesting nothing has been signed yet? What’s the delay?
Has anyone but frank the hack backed this? How is a deal that's agreed upon still having moving parts? Not saying he's wrong but with what happened on Friday with the canes supposedly having a deal that could be announced at the draft and the fact there's no incentive to at the very least use another club tomorrow for leverage, I'll believe it when I see it.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Has anyone but frank the hack backed this? How is a deal that's agreed upon still having moving parts? Not saying he's wrong but with what happened on Friday with the canes supposedly having a deal that could be announced at the draft and the fact there's no incentive to at the very least use another club tomorrow for leverage, I'll believe it when I see it.
Pens beat writer has also said it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2