Confirmed with Link: Guentzel's rights traded to Tampa for 25 3rd

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

Only place I see this is NHL news and updates account on FB but, they are an extremely reliable source as far as I have seen.
I don’t know that I buy that one. Also Friedman hasn’t said anything on his own twitter.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I looked and he hasn't posted it. IDK where they got it but NHL news and updates is hardly ever wrong.
Probably just off the social media talk today. Insiders said we very recently met the original asking price and others have said the original asking price was 8x8. Could be true, and it would be like us to get a work a deal but it does feel a bit light for what he could get in this market. We’d still struggle with the back half of it even if it’s a good deal now, but that’s a foregone conclusion with ufa hunting.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I think it’ll be slightly over 8 x 8 with an NMC the first 5-6 years. Then a modified ntc the last couple of years

Reactions: DaveG

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
I trust more Friedman over Lebrun , but what I understood from Friedman was Canes offered 8x8 and he hasn't respond yet , 8 would be a very good deal , but I doubt he agrees

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Agent is probably taking that offer to market and seeing if another team his client likes will pony up
Thing is teams have talked and he probably knows what other offers are available so shouldn’t be much of a hold up. Carolina deal won’t be there Monday so he should just let them know now

Reactions: WreckingCrew

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
IMG_8347.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad