Kings News: Grundstrom Traded to SJ for Kyle Burroughs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
At least they got something for Grundstrom, but its a curious move. Seems a bit redundant with Englund still around and he's a right handed shot. Surely they won't trade Spence or keep Clarke in the AHL to play this guy right?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
At least they got something for Grundstrom, but its a curious move. Seems a bit redundant with Englund still around and he's a right handed shot. Surely they won't trade Spence or keep Clarke in the AHL to play this guy right?

Seeing stuff that says he can play on the left, maybe someone to play over Englund?

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

awwww, you're so sweet

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
Since I don't know a thing about the guy, if he can play on his offside on the Left I'm willing to see what he can do, but I'm going to RAGE PUKE if he plays one second on the right side...

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
I was hoping Grundy could have turned into a draft pick. Doubtful, but perhaps Burroughs could still fulfill the same goal?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
If he can play the left side and replace Englund, I'm good with this. If he's strictly a right side D, this makes zero sense

Reactions: Schrute farms

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
He will either be in Ontario or the 7th D.
So they have 3 7th dmen in Moverare, England, and Burroughs now? Roy is walking and I wonder if they trade Spence now. Or even worse all those Marner to LA for Clarke plus rumors last week were true.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
awwww, you're so sweet
When I get old I want to take Kingsboy11 to tell me my test results at the doctor. “So Will you know how fun it is to get the fast pass at Universal studios? Well just think of your life the same way”

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Maybe this means Englund or Spence are being dealt?

At the end of the day, physical or not, we just added ANOTHER 6 foot, 190lb RHD.

• Haha
Reactions: Jungle Boy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad