Euro: Group F: Portugal vs. Czechia

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Result?

• Portugal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Czechia

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Portugal might have the biggest discrepancy between quality of players and coach. Adding rapey Ronaldo to the mix just makes them entirely unpredictable. But a Germany - Portugal final had interesting enough odds for a long shot bet.

Reactions: les Habs

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Ronaldo was always going to start this game. Maybe he gets rotated later in the tournament but there was no way he was on the bench in game against Czechia.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Interesting that both Dalot and Joao Cancelo start on the right flank. I suppose it makes sense as Ronaldo is starting, Cancelo looking to cross balls for Ronaldo from a winger position.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
When I saw the other day that Martinez was Portugal manager I actually sat looking at it for a few seconds to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Then I had to look it up and check. They saw him waste Belgium's best ever team and thought.... sign me up? Quality.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Cancelo hasn't played on the right flank at all, more like a inverted LM, who drifts a lot into center of the pitch. Heavy emphasis on the left flank for Portugal , as they already have Leao and Nuno Mendes there.

I'm not sure this gets the best out of B.Silva (has spent a lot of time on the right flank) and B.Guimaraes, who have often been positioned lower than Cancelo. I'd rather have those two higher up centrally to provide long ranger shot or through pass threat.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
The Czechs look like they'll crumble eventually. I suspect as has been the case for several years now that this group does not quite compare to the good Czech teams of the past.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man if Leao can actually pass well then the game would easily have a goal. Good moves and pace but his crosses have been ass

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It’s truly impressive how bad the crosses are from Portugal. My god.

Okay Leao really needs to get his feet examined because the guy can’t connect a pass to save his life

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs are getting smoked.. tie game is a blessing! That would as all Portugal. I was t sure if Portugal had a goalie in net.lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad