Euro: Group D: Austria vs. France

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Result?

• Austria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • France

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Would've been a great header if it wasn't in his own goal though.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
How so?
France had one big chance, Austria one but France have been clearly in control.
Wouldn’t argue too hard. Just feel Austria unlucky twice in a few minutes. Scoreline could easily be reversed. France is dictating the game, but Austrians not exactly being put under the pressure I thought they’d face.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wouldn’t argue too hard. Just feel Austria unlucky twice in a few minutes. Scoreline could easily be reversed. France is dictating the game, but Austrians not exactly being put under the pressure I thought they’d face.
Yeah I agree, Austria's mega chance right before the goal probably feels harsh but over the half I think the scoreline is justified.

Reactions: luiginb

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
France is quite obviously miles better than Austria, but they seem happy to let Austria have the ball for a while. Similar to how England played Serbia really even though I feel like this French team is more of a cohesive team than England.

Reactions: luiginb

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I just think Austria was very comfortable keeping the French to the perimeter, for the most part. I feel they must’ve executed their game plan better than have France thus far.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
France is quite obviously miles better than Austria, but they seem happy to let Austria have the ball for a while. Similar to how England played Serbia really even though I feel like this French team is more of a cohesive team than England.
They did the same against Canada. I guess they are hoping for mistakes and counter-attack opportunities. Makes some sense when you have Mbappé and his pace up front.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Austria has tackled more in one half than any other team so far over 90 minutes (19).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad