Value of: Gostisbehere to ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Currysux*

Likely Something like Chabot and Hoffman for Ghost and Read. Idk why Ottawa would want him. Him and Karlsson would be a disaster. If he plays on the 2nd pairing then your paying Phaneuf 33 million for the next 6nyears to play on the 3rd pairing.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
You guys have Karlson and Dion....why would you remotely need Ghost? As a Flyer fan, we need Ghost a whole lot more then you do!!

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Obviously Ottawa fulfills the prophecy and sends PHI Bobby Ryan.

What's his value? I don't know. Hoffman? Stone? An equally as good young player. I just don't see either side being a fit for a deal. The Flyers have no reason to trade Ghostisbehere, and the Sens have no reason to give up any of the types of players it'd take to get him, because they he doesn't fill a need.

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
I'd have to think the ask would be Stone, at which point both sides would probably hang up and see that there's no deal to be made.

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
You guys have Karlson and Dion....why would you remotely need Ghost? As a Flyer fan, we need Ghost a whole lot more then you do!!

Dion can play (and is supposedly more comfortable) on the right side. It would put Ceci on the 3rd, assuming he wasn't part of a deal.

But regardless, Ottawa can't afford to acquire Ghost.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I'd have to think the ask would be Stone, at which point both sides would probably hang up and see that there's no deal to be made.

And as good as Stone is, Philly has Voracek and Simmonds as RW.....so Stone doesn't fill a need.

This OP takes neither a teams needs into consideration. Philly needs Ghost more than the Sens. They are not moving him.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
The fans may seriously riot the Wells Fargo Center if he was traded.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'd expect he'd be part of a package bringing back Erik Karlsson.

Seriously, you just don't ask for guys like that, under any circumstances. It never ends well. Ever.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Dion can play (and is supposedly more comfortable) on the right side. It would put Ceci on the 3rd, assuming he wasn't part of a deal.

But regardless, Ottawa can't afford to acquire Ghost.

Well yeah...but you guys have a pretty solid defence core....we Flyers badly need Ghost.....this trade proposal makes no sense for either team....

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

I do believe the OP is a neutral fan. I doubt any Sens fans honestly think acquiring Ghost is realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad