Post-Game Talk: Golden Knights @ Caps, 8PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
We've played their game all period. We need to go back to playing heavy and slow. We're way to amped up playin' at home, or Barry is to focus on getting his "matchups".

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
We've played their game all period. We need to go back to playing heavy and slow. We're way to amped up playin' at home, or Barry is to focus on getting his "matchups".

Definitely. Need a tight checking game. Playing too open.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Caps should be up at least 1-0 the way they played.

Having said that, they have been sloppy at times on the breakout and on passes in the nuetral zone. They need to clean that up before Vegas gets a cheap goal of a turnover.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
15 blocked shots already eh?

I thought it was a good period but they hit a bit of a lull after the fruitless PP. They need to be more mindful of generating high traffic shots, trying to back Vegas off while having others drive the net.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
How was that not a good period???

Limited Vegas to 6 shots (and pretty much all perimeter attempts). Brought the body, had the better scoring chances.

I'll take two more like that, please.

We also blocked a lot of shots, but the thing is that means they're getting more shots off then we are as they're possessing the puck better.

It wasn't a bad period, but they played well playing a game they shouldn't have been playing. They won the last game playing their game and they can't let adrenaline get the best of them and get back to what got them their.

Nice

Jan 26, 2016
Lol this Kenan Thompson interview seems so unplanned

edit: why are we talking about snl though?

Reactions: Drakon

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Not going to challenge Winnipeg for number of fans out in the street outside the arena.

Hopefully Ted didn’t get permission to show the game outside the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad