Speculation: GMs Saving Trades for Tonight

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bond

May 10, 2012
A lot of trades already went down. I think the draft will be pretty quiet unless someone in the top 15 misses the kid they want and makes a trade

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Forward group in FA is pretty stacked this year. Trades wont happen until teams are left hanging and arent able to get what they wanted for free

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You consummate a trade when you can. If you wait, things can change, and you run the risk of your deal going poof, while news of the filed trade leaks, making you look dumb, and pissing off the players involved unnecessarily.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
PURELY SPECULATION - but there wasnt the typical flood of trades last night before the draft. Me thinks all the GMs have stashed trades up their sleeve to put a show on today/tonite at the SPHERE for all us fans because we deserve it

we've been hockey starved since the cup was lifted on Monday nite - but we will get a show tonite for sure:thumbu:

Takes pressure to make a diamond - some of the rumoured packages that have been turned down are enormous.

If these teams really want to trade up, they’ve gotta pay through the nose.

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
Especially with the Draft selection show being a complete dud as well. LOL
This league... I tell you.
Really? Can’t say I watch other sports so I’m curious… is it that much more entertaining in other leagues? Are players wearing disguises, doing rap battles or somethin’?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad