Post-Game Talk: [GM 51] Vancouver Canucks lose to New York Rangers | 3-4 | Garland, Podkolzin, & Pettersson

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
WHEN: February 8th, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Joshua-Miller-Garland
Podkolzin-Dries-Boeser
DiGiuseppe-Aman-Lazar

Hughes-Bear
OEL-Schenn
Stillman-Myers

Delia

Rangers' Line-Up:

TBD

Reactions: Ginger Papa

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I posted this under the tank thread:

Well I am cheering for the Rangers on Wed, but who the hell do I cheer for on Thurs?

I guess anything but overtime.

Edit - What I really want is the Isles to have one tough decision on whether or not to give up the draft pick this year.

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021

Well I am cheering for the Rangers on Wed, but who the hell do I cheer for on Thurs?

Edit - What I really want is the Isles to have one tough decision on whether or not to give up the draft pick this year.
This is where 1 or 0 point ties would be appreciated the most.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

Best part of this is you copied the "edit" over from the original post.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
In the last number of years the Canucks have had some good games at MSG..Hopefully its a spirited game, like the game last night against Jersey.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
I'm guessing Martin gets this game, although I don't think it will matter, Rangers should win.

tank.gif

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

Horvat finally gets a legit winger to play with

I think it's a good pairing on paper. Kind of reminds me of Gillis saying how they wanted players that were good at zone entries playing with Kesler. It's also nice to see him breakout now that he wasn't saddled with the likes of Tanner Pearson and Sven Baertschi going back to the end of last year. I'll be cheering for New York in the east.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I think it's a good pairing on paper. Kind of reminds me of Gillis saying how they wanted players that were good at zone entries playing with Kesler. It's also nice to see him breakout now that he wasn't saddled with the likes of Tanner Pearson and Sven Baertschi going back to the end of last year. I'll be cheering for New York in the east.
I’m quite glad he went to the Islanders - a team I don’t hate and have no emotions for. I don’t see them winning a cup but I can cheer on Horvat with no issue. At least it wasn’t Boston.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks playing another Metropolitan Division foe desperate for points. That's the problem at this time of the year.

Teams are starting to up the intensity to gear up for the playoff grind. The Canucks meantime are dabbling with roster decisions and playing out a string. This one might get away from them.

Apparently Tocchet has decided to ride Delia between the pipes for awhile. Not looking good for Martin, who couldn't grasp the starter's baton when Demko went down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->