Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
It takes two to tango, if Zito knows G turned down Colorado, he holds all the cards.

Tippett has value, maybe not so much for the Flyers and their surplus of RWs, but he's still a real asset, he may have struggled in the NHL this year, but looked solid as a rookie and in the playoffs. He's not Bunnaman. He'd be considered at least as valuable as Frost, probably more.
No chance Tippett has a better career than Frost

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seravalli is a national guy now. Has been for a while.Not sure why you think he’d need to be defending the Flyers.
As we found out with the expansion draft, dude doesn't give a shit about protecting information

Reactions: Curufinwe

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Remember when we thought the offer was Samoskevich, Denisenko, 2nd?

Back to reality. Back to contention.

No, we never did. Tippett was always the offer, Fletcher reportedly wanted other prospects.

As far as Bunnaman and Rubtsov, Fla is doing us a favor by taking two contract slots for useless players.
This allows us to pursue college FAs as well as bring in our college players this spring instead of signing them to 2022-23 contracts.

Reactions: Toonces

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Of course you find no problem with a 1st three draft classes from now and a prospect trending way down.
Do you like Frost?

Because they just got a better prospect than Frost, plus a 1st rd pick & a 3rd rd pick, for a player the Flyers can re-sign in the summer.

Reactions: Angry Hockey Dad

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
I’m trying to calm myself down and see this logically. Just remove all the extra crap. A first in two yearsand basically a guy with upside but hasn’t shown it at either level. and a third for Giroux at 50% for 3 months

Florida was not an ideal trading partner because they have like nothing to trade.

If Giroux would only accept a trade to Florida and they know that…this is what you get.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
No, we never did. Tippett was always the offer

Cut the shit. You just said last night, "And seems Chuck doesn't want Tippett." Here's some mustard for that pretzel. You called me complaining about Fletcher wanting Tippett a "hot take."

We either have a GM too milquetoast to force Samoskevich, a player 2 years away, over Tippett, especially with that lame 2024 1st. Or he strongly desired Tippett. There's no winning this one, those are your options. It's Saturday, not Monday at the deadline.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It may not be shrewd negotiating, or even a silver lining here, but so long that it's unprotected, 2 whole seasons away, not out of the question shit happens and the panthers window closes or they have a season like the islanders are having, or like the lightning had in 2017. It may not be satisfying now, but a puncher's chance when that year rolls around.

Remember that 2nd 1st rd pick we got for taking Lehtera, probably in the late 20s, opps, #14 ended up as Farabee.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

remember when all the games began
Remember every little lie
And every last goodbye
Promises you broke, words you choked on
And I never walked away its still a mystery to me
Well I'm so empty
I'm better off without you and you're better off without me
Well you're so unclean
The lying
The bleeding
The screaming, was tearing me apart
The hatred
Deceiving
The bleeding
It's over
Paint the mirrors black (to forget you)
I still picture your face and the way you used to taste
Roses in a glass dead and wilted
To you this all was nothing,
Everything to you is nothing
Well you're so filthy
Well I'm so ugly
You're better off without me and I'm better off without
The lying
The bleeding
The hatred
The beatings
Disaster
It's over
As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me
You're the darkest burning star, your my perfect disease
The lying
The bleeding
The hatred
The beatings
It's over
Disaster
The lying
The bleeding
The hatred
The beatings
It's over
Disaster
It's over now

f*** YOU CUCK!!!!!

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
That’s a really tough return for a player of Giroux’s caliber. Seems like Giroux kind of screwed them out of some better options.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Cut the shit. You just said last night, "And seems Chuck doesn't want Tippett."

We either have a GM too milquetoast to force Samoskevich, a player 2-3 years away, over Tippett. Or he strongly desired Tippett. There's no winning this one.

Ah, is one of our favorites lying again?

Its kinda shitty to lie when the proof is literally right here on this forum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad