Value of: Georgiev and Kravtosv to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Lehkonen is worth more than this package.

So, no, and phone is hung up pretty hard.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
We've heard that Gorton doesn't have interest in either. Why exactly would they even be players Montreal would want?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
We've heard that Gorton doesn't have interest in either. Why exactly would they even be players Montreal would want?
Because Kravtsov is more talented than Lehkonen and Georgiev may be better than Allen. If Gorton didn't get along with Kravtsov (as Drury doesn't) then he won't be interested. And at this point in time I would stay away from Russians though. Plus Kravtov would probably not be allowed to leave Russia.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Because Kravtsov is more talented than Lehkonen and Georgiev may be better than Allen. If Gorton didn't get along with Kravtsov (as Drury doesn't) then he won't be interested. And at this point in time I would stay away from Russians though. Plus Kravtov would probably not be allowed to leave Russia.

Kravstov being more "talented" is a matter of opinion, but its certain my not provable right now. Let's not pretend Lehkonen was some no talent scrub when he was coming up, he's just a poor finisher. Kravstov generally doesn't have a ton of value based on insiders and anonymous front office types. There are the same rumours about Georgiev, who Montreal doesn't need to (and probably can't) pay for right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad