Gene Principe

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Seriously Oilers fans. Was the decade of darkness not enough pain for you guys? You have to watch this walking, talking, pun making buffoon prance around in boxing gear on your broadcast?
Can't just take your win and celebrate your 9th overall pick, but you have to attack a beauty in Principe as well?

Flames fans are so insecure about anything Oilers. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Artemi Panarin

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Can't just take your win and celebrate your 9th overall pick, but you have to attack a beauty in Principe as well?

Flames fans are so insecure about anything Oilers. Lol.
I like Louie. Principe is a disaster. Michaels is ok. I don't get how anyone could possibly find his schtick good or entertaining.

I could understand thinking we were insecure if you guys were an organization like Tampa or something. You're not. You guys are more like that guy who won on a scratcher and bought a new truck. Then crashed it while sneezing. Then did it again. Then did if again. Then did it again.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Seriously Oilers fans. Was the decade of darkness not enough pain for you guys? You have to watch this walking, talking, pun making buffoon prance around in boxing gear on your broadcast?
Gene is a f***ing icon you take that back.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
As a rival fan you're annoyed by Gene for about a decade and then the corniness slowly erodes you into finding him somewhat endearing. Like a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad