Movies: GDT: The 95th Oscars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
I really wish they went back to not having hosts. These monologues are a waste of time
I actually like having a host and Jimmy did a good job to open things with some funny jokes. Still miss Billy Crystal and his opening movie parody skit though. :confused:

Reactions: Jussi

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I completely forgot that CODA won last year. I completely forgot that CODA existed.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
indiana-jones-short-round-header.jpg

An Oscar winner with Harrison Ford.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
indiana-jones-short-round-header.jpg

An Oscar winner with Indiana Jones
I watched about 1/4th oif that movie last month. I need to finish that, but I also need to watch EEAAO, Decision to Leave, and some other shit

Curtis pulls the first upset of the night which means Everything Everywhere All at Once is set up to have an absolutely monster night.
I'm not really surprised leading up to these awards shows EEAAO was racking up awards and surprassed ROTK by a long shot

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Is it that much of an upset? She was seen as a dark horse candidate, and she had momentum on her side. A couple of publications pegged her as the possible winner as it got closer to the actual ceremony.

Reactions: shadow1

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Just curious, do you all watch the ceremony? I stopped almost 10 years ago, and I merely keep track of the winners via IMDB.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Is it that much of an upset? She was seen as a dark horse candidate, and she had momentum on her side. A couple of publications pegged her as the possible winner as it got closer to the actual ceremony.
I've seen EEAAO and Wakanda Forever and Angel Bassett had easily the more memorable performance. Stephanie Hsu was better than JLC in EEAAO for me.

"Or at least without Hitch..." :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad