OT: GDT: Super Bowl 48 | Seattle High on Life.... Take The Bowl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

so guys, if manning wins tonight do you think he'll retire?

:biglaugh:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Eli Manning is no doubt a better big game quarterback than Peyton.

Though collectively, Denver have laid an egg.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
bwwhwhahaa

hey.
So. was the Broncos the one with the good defense? is that why they are struggling?

What's a safety?

The seahawks are the team with the good defence, the leagues best. The Broncos had the bet offense in the league this year.

A safety is either a position player or a scoring play. If a player takes the ball into his own endzone and is tackled or goes to his knee it is 2 points for the other team and the team that had the ball has to kick off.

A safety could also be a defencive player. Kind of plays opposite the QB at the back of the defence.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
2 pt conversion.

:rant:
I don't know what you mean!

[:) you know we're buds. but I don't understand this stupid game!]

The seahawks are the team with the good defence, the leagues best. The Broncos had the bet offense in the league this year.

A safety is either a position player or a scoring play. If a player takes the ball into his own endzone and is tackled on goes to his knee it is 2 points for the other team and the team that had the ball has to kick off.

A safety could also be a defencive player. Kind of plays opposite the QB at the back of the defence.

if i told you i understood what you told me... would you believe me. it's like you guys are speaking Russian

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad