GDT: September 8 | East | Avg-Lok | Ygr-Atl | Avt-SKA | Bar-Sev | Tor-Trk | AkB-SYu

ult

Sep 21, 2009
KHL 2013/2014 Regular Season.
September 8 Game Day
Eastern Conference Home Games.

34.jpg
1.jpg

Avangard Omsk vs Lokomotiv Yaroslavl

September 8, 2013
14:00 MSK | 12:00 CET

avangard_arena_2013_.jpg

Arena-Omsk (10318), Omsk

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

213.jpg
206.jpg

Yugra Khanty-Mansiysk vs Atlant Moscow Region

September 8, 2013
15:00 MSK | 13:00 CET

yugra_arena_2012_.jpg

Arena-Yugra (5500), Khanty-Mansiyske

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

190.jpg
24.jpg

Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg vs SKA Saint-Petersburg

September 8, 2013

avtomobilist_arena_2012.jpg

Uralets Ice Palace (5570), Yekaterinburg

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

198.jpg
56.jpg

Barys Astana vs Severstal Cherepovets

September 8, 2013

barys_arena_2012_.jpg

Ice Palace Kazakhstan (4070), Astana

Streams:
onhockey.ru

26.jpg
25.jpg

Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod vs Traktor Chelyabinsk

September 8, 2013
17:00 MSK | 15:00 CET

torpedo_arena_2012_.jpg

KSK Nagorny (5600), Nizhny Novgorod

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

53.jpg
38.jpg

Ak Bars Kazan vs Salavat Yulaev Ufa

September 8, 2013
17:00 MSK | 15:00 CET

ak_bars_arena_2012_.jpg

Tatneft Arena (8774), Kazan

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Ult, you are awesome, these photos of arenas makes me wanna root for the home teams. :laugh:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Even for Avto? :sarcasm:

Their arena looks no worse than Arena Riga, for example. If the picture would be taken at night like all the rest of them, it would look pretty as well. But in reality, looks mean zilch, arena in Astana is a prime example of that.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I would like to ask, when they plan to rename Uralets Ice Palace to Arena Avtomobilist?? When whole reconstraction is done (cca 3yrs)?

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Barys is destroying Severstal.

Yeah, looks like they should've changed the goalie... But as they've called up a youngster to be their 2nd goalie for this game (and be able to use less youngster skaters), they probably aren't sure about that either.

It's like Cimmermanis being the backup for Riga in the first game. Artemyev is the same age and has 0 KHL experience.

Unfortunately this practice might not as much lead to young goalkeepers getting ice time in KHL but more to seeing blow-outs in perfectly even matched team games...

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Yeah, looks like they should've changed the goalie... But as they've called up a youngster to be their 2nd goalie for this game (and be able to use less youngster skaters), they probably aren't sure about that either.

It's like Cimmermanis being the backup for Riga in the first game. Artemyev is the same age and has 0 KHL experience.

Unfortunately this practice might not as much lead to young goalkeepers getting ice time in KHL but more to seeing blow-outs in perfectly even matched team games...

Artemyev is coming out in third period. Will see how it goes for him.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Shame for Vasilevski, it's just Salavat's defense who look bad, and those penalties didn't help either. Hope he won't be benched.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Yup. I know that. But he's young and you never know...

Now the 3rd goal of AK Bars is on Vasilevsky unfortunately

PS: AK Bars takes the first win in Green Derby, 4:3 shootout win. Burmistrov 0+2 and shootout winner.

Last edited:

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
Now the 3rd goal of AK Bars is on Vasilevsky unfortunately

PS: AK Bars takes the first win in Green Derby, 4:3 shootout win. Burmistrov 0+2 and shootout winner.

Vasya need more practice to become more self-confident.
Anyway I liked this game. Our guys have demonstrated character and just were not so lucky tonight :)

VladNYC*

Ska mailing it in again. No structure, no defense. Just playing pond hockey out there. Lots of talent tho. Good show by Avto to not die. Those jerseys look great.

Green derby, awesome as ever. Ak Bars has great fans!

Vityaz showing off their new team. Did pretty well against Magnitka. They need to get Afinogenov going. 1 shot a game is not gonna do it. 22 team shots against your opponent wont do it either.

Good job by Riga taking down the new guys after their big win over CSKA.

Dynamo Moscow once again showing why they are the best team in Europe.

WTF happened in Kazakhstan? :laugh:

Top teams:

West:
Dynamo Msk
Ska

East:
Yugra
Barys

Leading players:
Goals: Korolyuk(Vityaz), Tikhonov(Ska), Spirko(Spartak), Komarov(Dynamo Msk) all with 3
Goalies: Jeff Glass(Spartak) in beast mode 2 shutouts in a row. 100% sv

Last edited by a moderator:

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
Vityaz showing off their new team. Did pretty well against Magnitka. They need to get Afinogenov going. 1 shot a game is not gonna do it. 22 team shots against your opponent wont do it either.

Damn, I just noticed that Afinogenov is currently leading the league in ice time. What a surreal season it is so far.

VladNYC*

Damn, I just noticed that Afinogenov is currently leading the league in ice time. What a surreal season it is so far.

Vityaz's players lead in a lot of the statistics so far. +/-, ice time for forward, pim, tied for lead in goals and in assists. As I said, it's a new team.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Vasya need more practice to become more self-confident.
Anyway I liked this game. Our guys have demonstrated character and just were not so lucky tonight :)

If you take away the refs "forcing" the 3:3 in the third, yes, it was a good game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad