GDT: Game 52 : Leaves @ CBJ : 2/10 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Well, Korpi is playing himself to a contender if he keeps this up...

Ok Silly just made a nice backhand pass behind the net to Gaudreau who can't backhand it in.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Korpi is so much more astute than Elvis in stick handling and when to leave/stay in the net.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Laine is so bad holy

I just wish he knew what he was bad at so he could do less of that. Like Boone Jenner can't carry the puck all night either but that doesn't mean we have to watch him turn it over every shift. Boone just makes quicker simpler plays to compensate. With Laine we are condemned to watch him fail over and over again.

Reactions: tunnelvision

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I just wish he knew what he was bad at so he could do less of that. Like Boone Jenner can't carry the puck all night either but that doesn't mean we have to watch him turn it over every shift. Boone just makes quicker simpler plays to compensate. With Laine we are condemned to watch him fail over and over again.
The crazy thing is they actually give him the puck to carry it in on PP

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
It's like every time he gets the puck he needs to prove that he's able to dictate the pace of game regardless of the situation.

Reactions: majormajor

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
sillinger and gaudreau got a nice chance on an overlap shift, then got a real shift together and got another scoring chance. hopefully they keep that up.

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad