GDT: GDT: Game 10: Coyotes @ Blues - 6PM - FSAZ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes
@
:blues
6PM
FSAZ

:coyotes
Keller - Schmaltz - Garland
Caggiula - Hayton - Kessel
Brassard - Dvorak - Pitlick
Hunt - Larsson - Hayden

Chychrun - Gross (hope not)
Hjlamarsson - Goligoski
Oesterle - Demers

Kuemper

:blues
Sanford - O'Reilly - Perron
Schwartz - Schenn - Kyrou
Blais - Thomas - Hoffman
Clifford - Barbashev - Sundqvist

Scandella - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Dunn - Mikkola

Binnington

Last game till the 9th due to the wild quarantine. Maybe we'll look better after some practice....

Probably not though.

Reactions: Surfshop

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
A fast transition game is no good if you have a leaky defense. I'd like to see Lybushkin get a start tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Never thought I would say this but this team is really missing OEL right now. I was definitely someone that was onboard with shipping him out this offseason and I do still feel for where this team is currently at it would be best served to still move him at some point.

Goligoski is atrocious back there and has been the sole cause of a handful of goals already. It could be because he is being asked to play up in the rotation due to OEL being out, but it is clear he can not handle it. Would love to see him take a break when Lyubushkin is ready to come back.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
A fast transition game is no good if you have a leaky defense. I'd like to see Lybushkin get a start tonight.

Always liked Lybushkin. Really happy to see him back. I am a bit scared by the fact he is expected to be some kind of Russian Jesus though, I think it says something about how desperate we all are now. But hopefully he can make the defence look a bit more like it's supposed to be, making Kuempers numbers good again. Sure need that.

Reactions: Surfshop

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Always liked Lybushkin. Really happy to see him back. I am a bit scared by the fact he is expected to be some kind of Russian Jesus though, I think it says something about how desperate we all are now. But hopefully he can make the defence look a bit more like it's supposed to be, making Kuempers numbers good again. Sure need that.

Couple that with the fact that the Russian Bear needs several games to get going. He gets better the more he plays, so I expect him to not be good the first several games, just like he has been the last several years.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Giving ice time to Chaput is a waste of time. He's an AHL lifer and not a long-term piece of this organization.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Giving ice time to Chaput is a waste of time. He's an AHL lifer and not a long-term piece of this organization.
Eh. He's a nothing fringe 4th line guy, but the way the season is going, I think giving taxi squad guys a game or two to keep them fresh is fine. Otherwise they are rotting in limbo. You don't have to worry about the taxi guys taking a night off, at least. Curious they didn't go with Gauthier, though.

XX is looking for a toaster as we speak after they sit Hunt. ;)

Just don't send our young guys to the press box for 15 games at a time, please!

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly dont expect a lot of wins this year but man what a night and day difference this team is in terms of watchability. I can truly say i look forward to watching them play every night. We look like a competent NHL team and thats not something ive felt for about 5+ years now.

I know we had a hot start last year but it always felt like the team was 2 steps behind everyone else. I would watch other teams and see how seemless their play was. That was never Coyotes Hockey. Now the team pushes play a majority of the time and it shows. Hopefully this is the mentality moving forward and for years to come. We're gonna be bad in terms of W/L for a year or two but im excited for the future for the first time in a while.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Glad to see Bush back in action. Hope he can adjust quickly and be steady.

Yotes need to capitalize on their chances and keep the effort up! Hoping for another entertaining game.

Reactions: moosemeister

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Either the team or one of the reporters said that Hunt was "unable to go," which leads me to believe that he's indeed injured.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Hopefully this is a showcase game for moving Raanta. Unfortunately he has about a 15% chance of breaking.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This is really dumb but it's extremely irritating to me that they used the Red for the Blues on the score overlay just because they are wearing Red primary color tonight.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Also I saw that thing on the trade board where the Blues want a 1st for Dunn, I hope that's just posturing cause............ah no wai.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad