GDT: GDT #8 Florida Panthers vs New York Islanders | October 26th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
One win in regulation in eight. Absolutely putrid.

But I was told Duclair and Tsyplakov would put this team over the top. I was told last year that a full season with Horvat would make the difference.

Always excuses in lieu of actual results.

If you want change you need to make a change at the top. Otherwise plan on the results being the same team in 25-26.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Not losing by 3 after leading 3-0...? Especially with Bob sitting
you're leading 3-0 after 13 minutes because bob is sitting. then you have to fight off one of the top offenses in the league for 5/6 of a game with your own back up goalie, on the second game of a back to back (against two cup favorites btw). it is what it is

Reactions: Big L

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
you're leading 3-0 after 13 minutes because bob is sitting. then you have to fight off one of the top offenses in the league for 5/6 of a game with your own back up goalie, on the second game of a back to back (against two cup favorites btw). it is what it is

Ahhhhhh......

The good 'ol "it is what it is." The kind of attitude Cup contenders hang their hat on.

Reactions: Throttle

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
I like what Dan @cultureoflosing said. Something, or someone is rotten on this roster but this is 2 seasons now of some truly brutal hockey
Yeah man.Last season was uber annoying and this season has thus far been just as bad. With less regulation wins to boot.
I can't blame Anders, he gave his all. But so many blokes just vanished.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Oh I'm sorry. You were expecting a blown 3 goal lead? No big deal to you? That's where your expectation level is at with your favorite team?
I mean I wasn't expecting them to win at all. they're not a cup contender and playing their backup goalie on the second night of a back to back... and yeah I mean I guess I'm going to take a ton of shit for this but giving up a 3 goal lead over basically the course of an entire game isn't the same to me as blowing it with a couple of periods left.

barz2

Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately, what it is ... Is a team that doesn't know how to hold leads ... This is nothing new ... Blown leads .. Goals !ate in periods ( not necessarily tonight) but has been a recurring theme for years now .. Subpar goaltending ..

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
I like what Dan @cultureoflosing said. Something, or someone is rotten on this roster but this is 2 seasons now of some truly brutal hockey
Look at the leadership. It’s Lee, Horvat, and Nelson.

It was Lee, Bailey, and Clutter.

Where’s $9M carrying an extra letter on his sweater? He’s not across 3 coaches. He’s gotten spot duty, but not a permanent A. Hmm…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad