GDT: GDT #1 Utah Hockey Club vs New York Islanders | October 10th | 7:30 PM | F/OTL 5-4

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Pageau needs to use his hand to knock down that cross-ice pass there

Wally started that whole sequence with that turnover on the breakout that led to the penalty

Reactions: Nassau Revisited

Green

Nov 13, 2019
have no idea how anyone sees this team and season as anything more than miserable to watch and delaying the inevitable re-build which should have started 2 years ago, and of course that re-build is not going to start for at least 2 years

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Why is Whalstrom even in the lineup if he is not good enough for PP2

have no idea how anyone sees this team and season as anything more than miserable to watch and delaying the inevitable re-build which should have started 2 years ago, and of course that re-build is not going to start for at least 2 years
It’s been 1 period… get off the ledge

Green

Nov 13, 2019
Why is Whalstrom even in the lineup if he is not good enough for PP2

It’s been 1 period… get off the ledge
my opinion was formed 2 years ago, and watching this team last year and this 1 period I have no idea what is going to change that is going to make this team better, I do know most other teams in the league are getting better

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
my opinion was formed 2 years ago, and watching this team last year and this 1 period I have no idea what is going to change that is going to make this team better, I do know most other teams in the league are getting better
Some teams get better, some get worse, and shockingly some stay the same.

When do we start blaming Barzal and Dobson… asking for a friend

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Thought they looked okay. Would like to see them attack with more speed. Also, Utah has already played a game, so they are more polished.

Green

Nov 13, 2019

I will never blame the players, I will blame the management, the fans and the owners who are not interested in starting the re-build

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island

How is it Barzal or Dobsons fault? Management is responsible for the on ice product. In an ideal situation Barzal is your 2-3 best forward and Dobson is surrounded with better talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad