GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
Makes sense, looked like a clear Drai tip. Klef still with 2 points though and looking more confident than ever.

I gotta laugh at the fascination with Remenda hate on this board. He can be annoying at times but you guys act like him and Quinn are Jack and Bob bad. He was right, Drai passed up a wide open shot in the slot, Eberle passed up a few too and newsflash, Keith is really freaking good. Don't see what Drew did wrong there with the criticism and praise.

The problem is he always says good teams dont do this dont do that, and then when a good team actually does it, just shuts right up.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
gGkiXz3.jpg

Lol perfect.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
This is one of the select teams in the league that the Oilers can lose to even if the Oilers play really well for the rest of the night. I'll believe it when they are up by 4.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Makes sense, looked like a clear Drai tip. Klef still with 2 points though and looking more confident than ever.

I gotta laugh at the fascination with Remenda hate on this board. He can be annoying at times but you guys act like him and Quinn are Jack and Bob bad. He was right, Drai passed up a wide open shot in the slot, Eberle passed up a few too and newsflash, Keith is really freaking good. Don't see what Drew did wrong there with the criticism and praise.

There can't be another guy in the league who screws up players names as much as Quinn. I refuse to believe its possible.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The problem is he always says good teams dont do this dont do that, and then when a good team actually does it, just shuts right up.

He's far from perfect. It just seems like this board puts everything he says under a microscope just like the whipping boy of their choice Eberle or Lucic who make horrible plays all the time apparently.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Is this the Hawks feed on Sportsnet? I swear I'm hearing more talk about the Hawks than the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad