GDT: Game today at 15h (3pm) At Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Yuri Alexandrov can play NHL?

If he does, it's as our 8th D. If he wants too, he could probably be on our top pairing in the AHL with call-ups when we get injuries. Window of opportunity this summer if Emelin gets claimed by LV and Markov possibly not re-signed.

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
If he does, it's as our 8th D. If he wants too, he could probably be on our top pairing in the AHL with call-ups when we get injuries. Window of opportunity this summer if Emelin gets claimed by LV and Markov possibly not re-signed.

Understand.
Sergachev can play in the NHL this season?

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Understand.
Sergachev can play in the NHL this season?

He could of management thinks he is ready for a 82 games season and could play better than Pateryn, Barberio and Redmond. What we need is a proven # 3 or #4 dmen and we dont know of Sergachev fits that yet. I think there would be and there is a better chance for a rookie to crap the lineup at forward.

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
Thanks.
Is there a chance Sergachev cracks the roster. He was one of the most NHL ready prospects from the draft.
From stuff I heard he was the Oilers guy at #4 untill Jesse fell.

He could but I would be hard since there is 8 one-way contract defenseman on the Habs at the moment. Also, the majority of the fan base would prefer not to rush him and allow him to participate in the Memorial cup by sending him back to Windsor

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Thanks.
Is there a chance Sergachev cracks the roster. He was one of the most NHL ready prospects from the draft.
From stuff I heard he was the Oilers guy at #4 untill Jesse fell.

The kid is NHL ready. He has the size, skill, and poise to be in the NHL as an 18 year old. However with our current roster, he'd have a tough time cracking our top 6. Rather than have him waste away in the pressbox, we'll probably send him down for another year in the OHL where he can dominate the league.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Line-up according to RDS.CA :

Goalies
Zachary Fucale
Al Montoya

Defensemen:
Ryan Johnston
Noah Juulsen
Brett Lernout
Yuri Alexandrov
Thomas Parisi
Philip Samuelsson

Forwards :
Torrey Mitchell
Stefan Matteau
Phillip Danault
Jacob de La Rose
Brian Flynn
Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak
Paul Byron
Bobby Farnham
Daniel Audette
Charle Hudon
Jérémy Grégoire

My head is about to asplode from all da grind :laugh:

Not hard to see this is a direct comparison of the potential bottom 6 and 7-8 defensemen. Interesting Sergachev isn't playing but I guess they want to see how he does with the regular d pairings.

amazing they've kept guys like Broll and Momesso around this long.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
My head is about to asplode from all da grind :laugh:

Not hard to see this is a direct comparison of the potential bottom 6 and 7-8 defensemen. Interesting Sergachev isn't playing but I guess they want to see how he does with the regular d pairings.

amazing they've kept guys like Broll and Momesso around this long.

He is not playing probably because they wont cut him after the game. They will cut AHL players first so they can start their camp in the AHL and Sergachev will probably stay until the very end as a top prospect in the league.

Pretty sure he'll have another game.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Let's play a game, who's left after the game?

Zachary Fucale
Al Montoya

Defensemen:
Ryan Johnston
Noah Juulsen
Brett Lernout
Yuri Alexandrov
Thomas Parisi
Philip Samuelsson

Forwards :
Torrey Mitchell
Stefan Matteau
Phillip Danault
Jacob de La Rose
Brian Flynn
Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak
Paul Byron
Bobby Farnham
Daniel Audette
Charle Hudon
Jérémy Grégoire

For now.. :naughty:

Traditionally at this point a team without significant injuries keeps just 23 plus a handful of players fighting for spots. Was Bergy at the WC?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The Sens put their entire NHL lineup tonight outside of Anderson and Stone(injured).

They will try to goon our kids tonight with Neil and McCormick. Hopefully McCarron don't try to fight Chris Neil......

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Yes he was.

might explain the lack of cuts. I can just picture MT running down the hallway with an arm full of papers screaming 'Marc, Marc! I've got all the info! Detailed analysis of all the grinds. You gotta let me keep 15 grinders this year Marc. I put Jeff on left defense! You should have seen Momesso grinding at practice, Marc...' and then their eyes meet, and MT drops his papers. They run towards each other and have a tender embrace...

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Gardiens

Zachary Fucale
Al Montoya

Défenseurs

Ryan Johnston
Noah Juulsen
Brett Lernout
Yuri Alexandrov
Thomas Parisi
Philip Samuelsson

Attaquants

Torrey Mitchell
Stefan Matteau
Phillip Danault
Jacob de La Rose
Brian Flynn
Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak
Paul Byron
Bobby Farnham
Daniel Audette
Charle Hudon
Jérémy Grégoire

Well, my guess is that we get a bunch of cuts after this game.

That could be the only explanation for this lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad