GDT: Game 9 - SKA vs Severstal September 27 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
It's more like Rotenberg values his principals over common sense.
"Young players must be brought along slowly!" "Trust the system!" ...blah blah blah
So he learned to coach hockey at the same school as Claude Julien...

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
I think Hutson looked superior to Caufield and Suzuki who seem to not be back from their summer vacation. IMO, Hutson has been the best at camp this season. My opinion is that Demidov would have looked superior to Hutson.
It's been said numerous times but pros never try in camp. Of course the rooks are going to be going bald to the wall, this is the last chance some of them will ever get.

Demigod Gloves

Oct 1, 2017
That little stick lift on the Demidov goal. Blink and you'll miss it. Might seem like a regular thing and nothing impressive to the average viewer, but it shows situational awareness and IQ. A nice little touch to set up that goal.
That shows his elite IQ

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Demidov scores a goal, looks like an absolute superstar when he’s out there, yet Rottenberg still manages to ruin my weekend. :clap:
While obviously not 100pct sure , i have a feeling that this will be beneficial for him next year .
Having to do so much to get so little , combined with his drive make me think we will get a rookie that is more then ready to fly from the start .
If the same happened to fragile personality I would be worried but to demidov it will help

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad