GDT: Game 9 - SKA vs Severstal September 27 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
I wish they'd make the 5 minute call for slewfoots in the NHL more often. Seems like they downgrade it to tripping far too often.

Reactions: KKWG11

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
They play against Kunlun sunday. Demidov better get some ice time & PP.
Either Demidov sucks in the eyes of SKA or he doesn’t suck. If he sucks you give him a shot during blowouts or against weaker teams. But it just doesn’t work that way.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Would have easily been best forward at rookie camp and probably better than Hutson.

Would have been good in main camp.
Why I think he would kill in the NHL camp right now. He can do everything Hutson can do skill-wise and he can do things Hutson doesn’t do. I followed Michkov’s games last season in Sochi, and Demidov is clearly superior in his KHL play. Michkov’s little moves that worked last year in Sochi are seamlessly working in Flyers camp.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
To be fair , me personally i don't roast kutz , he was a beast during their cup run , he did what he had to do , can't blame the guy for chilling in the K , the vitriol seems like a bit much for a guy that was a key component on a cup team , he payed his dues

Kuznetsov deserves all the vitriol he's getting considering Gritsyuk took a voluntary pay-cut to fit him under the cap.
Nobody cares that he paid his dues in the NHL. He's getting paid to perform, not skate around like an oaf.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Why I think he would kill in the NHL camp right now. He can do everything Hutson can do skill-wise and he can do things Hutson doesn’t do. I followed Michkov’s games last season in Sochi, and Demidov is clearly superior in his KHL play. Michkov’s little moves that worked last year in Sochi are seamlessly working in Flyers camp.

I guess it depends what "killing it" means to you.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Either Demidov sucks in the eyes of SKA or he doesn’t suck. If he sucks you give him a shot during blowouts or against weaker teams. But it just doesn’t work that way.

It's more like Rotenberg values his principals over common sense.
"Young players must be brought along slowly!" "Trust the system!" ...blah blah blah

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Then I don't think he would this year or even next year, especially with our trio being there.
I think Hutson looked superior to Caufield and Suzuki who seem to not be back from their summer vacation. IMO, Hutson has been the best at camp this season. My opinion is that Demidov would have looked superior to Hutson.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I think Hutson looked superior to Caufield and Suzuki who seem to not be back from their summer vacation. IMO, Hutson has been the best at camp this season. My opinion is that Demidov would have looked superior to Hutson.

And Slafkovsky?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad