GDT: Game 9 - SKA vs Severstal September 27 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
That little stick lift on the Demidov goal. Blink and you'll miss it. Might seem like a regular thing and nothing impressive to the average viewer, but it shows situational awareness and IQ. A nice little touch to set up that goal.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
That little stick lift on the Demidov goal. Blink and you'll miss it. Might seem like a regular thing and nothing impressive to the average viewer, but it shows situational awareness and IQ. A nice little touch to set up that goal.
Everyone and their momma can see that stick lift, and understand its significance. It does show great intelligence by Demidov, though.

Reactions: Habsfan18

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
I commented on it earlier. It was perfectly timed so that the Dman had no chance to recover and get his stick back down, because the puck was already in the back of the net. He might not be getting a ton of ice time, but what he's doing in the time he does get shows that he's a special player.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Nothing has changed with Kuznetsov, he's always been a lazy free spirit.

Hockey is fun when you're young and can skate forever. Going to battle is easy. But it takes a lot more effort to maintain that level of play as one ages. THat's where the real work begins. That's where Kuzy checked out.
To be fair , me personally i don't roast kutz , he was a beast during their cup run , he did what he had to do , can't blame the guy for chilling in the K , the vitriol seems like a bit much for a guy that was a key component on a cup team , he payed his dues

Reactions: LaP

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
To be fair , me personally i don't roast kutz , he was a beast during their cup run , he did what he had to do , can't blame the guy for chilling in the K , the vitriol seems like a bit much for a guy that was a key component on a cup team , he payed his dues
His playoffs stats in career are quite good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad