GDT: Game 9 - SKA vs Severstal September 27 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
SKA St. Petersburg
SKA

12:30Tomorrow
Severstal Cherepovets
Severstal

IMG_0010.jpeg

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'd like to see Demidov with a different center, just to see if there might be a better fit on the team. It hasn't been terrible and Kuznetsov does have a ton of pro experience that Demidov can pick up on, but still, I can't say I've seen a great fit style wise between them.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Interesting at least Bardakov has some jam.
Kutnetsov is skating better than he was so there is that.
I wonder what kind of shape he showed up in?
I saw a small improvement.Ill check again but Kuznetsov still looks like the guy on the team that makes the most lackadaisical forecheck and the least effort chasing an open puck. Whether he’s already checked out or he came to camp out of shape. Idk.

Reactions: Rapala

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Don't expect anything today.. Kuznetsov decided he doesn't want to try.

Great shift by Demidov, killed by Kuznetsov deeming it too much effort to skate to a wide open area pass.

Also Demidov is a way more explosive skater than Wheeler et al gave him credit for.

Reactions: SlafySZN

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Habs don't drafted the wrong player, they drafted the wrong league. I'm sooo maaad about seeing Demidov playing with such a dumpfires teamates like that.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Don't expect anything today.. Kuznetsov decided he doesn't want to try.

Great shift by Demidov, killed by Kuznetsov deeming it too much effort to skate to a wide open area pass.

Also Demidov is a way more explosive skater than Wheeler et al gave him credit for.
People tend to only look at pure explosion and straight line speed to evaluate skating. If you don't move like Paul Bryron on a breakaway than you can't be a ''good'' skater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad