GDT: Game 9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | Feb 3rd, 2pm | Marty Straka's Hijacking Makeshift GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Who wants to talk about it? 3 hours and counting.

Same lineup as Friday.

White might come in for one of the seven D (waddling Kaberle) that castrated the Sabres yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Ottawa really needs to take advantage of the short break between games for MTL

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
gametoday.jpg

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
It seems ridiculously early to think this, but its the habs, and they are probably feeling pretty good about themselves, and this is one of those proverbial 4 pointers that can render our previous success in that 4 pointer moot. Its almost like this is the beginning of some Sens adversity. Hopefully it forges something unexpected.

Find a way Sens

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I hope Dean will be calling the game.

Is it just me, or every year does Dean talk less about hockey when he calls a game? He seems to spend more time making bad jokes, telling stories and flirting with Dennis Potvin then ever

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Is it just me, or every year does Dean talk less about hockey when he calls a game? He seems to spend more time making bad jokes, telling stories and flirting with Dennis Potvin then ever

I think Dean is doing the radio broadcast with Gord Wilson today(speaking of inside jokes, endless anecdotes etc) and I expect it will be Bob Cole and Gary Galley on CBC.

EastCoastSensFan

Mar 7, 2011
Pictou N.S.
I think Dean is doing the radio broadcast with Gord Wilson today(speaking of inside jokes, endless anecdotes etc) and I expect it will be Bob Cole and Gary Galley on CBC.

Ohh boy

Cole: The ottawa sen shoots it , misses the net, another ottawa sen picks it up puts it on goal a save!!!.

Galley: ummm..... Bob where at intermission

Cole: Who are you?.......... WHERE AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Ohh boy

Cole: The ottawa sen shoots it , misses the net, another ottawa sen picks it up puts it on goal a save!!!.

Everything is happening.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Ohh boy

lol

also Cole: Gonchar passes to Gonchar who plays it back to Gonchar.. Gonchar shoots!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
lol

also Cole: Gonchar passes to Gonchar who plays it back to Gonchar.. Gonchar shoots!

I'm probably in the minority when it comes to Ottawa, but I prefer Bob Cole to Dean Brown despite the blatant **** ups. He focuses on the game, doesn't talk down to his audience and his voice is epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad