GDT: Game 8: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/27/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
1666919427872.png

Good save

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
The Ghoul with the go-ahead goal!
MSL is clearly telling all the young D to shoot and be aggressive offensively. Really good. Very important for their development.
I thought Cammalleri scored but it was Guhle.
Delete
Oh my god I f***in love that kid lol

Look at that reaction lol hes PUMPED baby what a zapper shot
Delete
Oh my god I f***in love that kid lol

Look at that reaction lol hes PUMPED baby what a zapper shot
delete

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I switched over to the Stars game, SN sucks can’t choose which commentary to listen to like in previous seasons. I miss Razor, it’s grand larceny!

oh and @Runner77 i survived breast cancer (and Covid, seems a bit unfair I had two things sent to kill me in one year! Thankfully I’m fully vaxxed so it was only a sore throat and congestion). i have to return to work next week after 11 months off, thankfully Canada Life give you a staggered 5 week return to work plan so only 4 hours 2 days a week to start with gradual build up. It’s when I have to commute again that will kill me, can’t wait for that or the thousands of emails I will have to work through! I hope you are keeping well.
So good to read you again!

I hope you’re in remission and that you beat the damn thing. You’ve shown a lot of character and feistiness as a poster here so whatever was trying to get at you together with cancer, had no chance. ;)

Sry to hear of the crappy workload awaiting you but hopefully things will go back to a more manageable pace real soon. All the best to you!

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Monty has had a great night

He battles so hard but unfortunately he is so technically bad he cant sustain it cause bounces will sooner or later go the other way

He may be able to establish himself as a career backup which there is no shame. Just needs a bit more consistency

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
So good to read you again!

I hope you’re in remission and that you beat the damn thing. You’ve shown a lot of character and feistiness as a poster here so whatever was trying to get at you together with cancer, had no chance. ;)

Sry to hear of the crappy workload awaiting you but hopefully things will go back to a more manageable pace real soon. All the best to you!
Yep completely beat the ass out of it seems a bit surreal!

I’ve switched back to the Habs game, I remembered who my first team was!

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Very happy for Guhle, not so happy that we'll probably get 2 useless pts in a game where the team as a whole didn't play well and the goalie had to save their ass multiple times. If Allen and Montembeault can stop playing like 2015 Price at some point we should be good to go.

Love the kids but **** everyone else on that team.
We’ve got 2 potentially three first rounders this year with a couple 2nds.

We don’t even need to hit top 5 this year to come out with a few great players.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
That one's weak.

Montemblows was having a good game until that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad