GDT: Game 79: Avs @ Ducks | Sunday, April 1st, 7pm MT | Of Course

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Are you there, Hockey Gods? It's me, McMetal.

Listen, I want you to know that I'm grateful for the season we've had. This is more than any of us could have dreamed of and it's been fun to watch hockey again. I don't know why you took Varly and EJ from us, but I'm sure it's all part of your divine hockey plan.

Can I just ask for one small thing? I just want to see MacKinnon burn Beauchemin to a crisp once in this game. Just to see the guy who scored more goals in our own net last year than he did in the other one humiliated one last time before he fades into oblivion.

Thanks, and Go Avs.
Shouldn't you be at the church?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Time to make the playoffs today, If you aint first your last -Ricky Bobby (frog)

xByII.jpg

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
I still kinda like beauchemin like it's not his fault we had terrible D and he had to play a bigger role than he could anymore. Doesn't change the fact that I want us to dominate lol.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I still kinda like beauchemin like it's not his fault we had terrible D and he had to play a bigger role than he could anymore. Doesn't change the fact that I want us to dominate lol.

Uh, actually, it very much WAS his fault. He took a three-year deal and there was no doubt where they wanted him to play. Same goes with Iginla. That said, I don't blame them for taking the money, I blame the dumb scouts and insipid management that thought those two and Stuart had anything left in the tank.

Reactions: Vk1ing

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
Uh, actually, it very much WAS his fault. He took a three-year deal and there was no doubt where they wanted him to play. Same goes with Iginla. That said, I don't blame them for taking the money, I blame the dumb scouts and insipid management that thought those two and Stuart had anything left in the tank.
Yeah that's a fair evaluation. I doubt anyone would say no to taking more money. Management should've known what they were signing up for but I dont think I can really blame a player for trying to earn more at the end of his career.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
The team needs a big night from Nathan MacKinnon and Mikko Rantanen. Both to win this game and set the tone for the following three. I don't see much hope if they sputter, cough, and die tonight.

Reactions: missionAvs and cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad