GDT: Game 74 | CBJ @ BOS | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I find this whole press box talk very distracting, I can't focus on the talk nor the game. Guess it shows how much Boston cares about this game altogether.

Ffs seriously Boston how many penalties are you gonna take. (Guess it wasn't a penalty.) We're so winning this game. Hopefully this Sweezey-Lauko fight gives Boston and the crowd some energy.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
If Pederson crosschecking Bergeron in the face doesn't get the Bruins going, nothing will. 5 minutes powerplay, come on... Edit: So it's 2 minutes. Come on Bruins you gotta be angry at that.

Hutch is playing for a shutout here. The next Saros. Boston is choking and it's not even playoffs yet.

Okay 1-1 great.

614 CBJ

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2022
Raleigh, NC
I would have been ok with 5, but I think 2 is the right call

initial contact is below the head and his stick then rides up

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
While it's definitely a bad penalty and deserves 4 or 5, the crying by Boston announcers is kinda pathetic...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Shipley have been 4 or 5 minute penalty. Had they called high stick vs cross check it’d have been automatic 5

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Wish we had Olivier or Gudbranson available. I understand Pederson was answering for a bad play but sending out Frederic to do it is a bit much

• Haha
Reactions: YukonCornelius

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Marchenko gets a 2+2 on a reasonably innocent play where it just looked like he was trying to avoid contact. But his stick makes contact with the face so I guess it's alright.

Refs wave off a Boston goal. (Jebus these Boston announcers are annoying...)

Reactions: aRussian

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Marchenko gets a 2+2 on a reasonably innocent play where it just looked like he was trying to avoid contact. But his stick makes contact with the face so I guess it's alright.

Refs wave off a Boston goal. (Jebus these Boston announcers are annoying...)
My feed just got taken offline and the new one is back to our guys. Sad when they are the breath of fresh air!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Peterson is clearly no fighter but I’ll give him props for not backing down….even though he quickly went down

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Nooooo... But the feed I put on has that stupid puck tracer. I can't win tonight. When they do focus groups on this stuff, what kind of people doe they interview that say that's a good idea?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad