GDT: Game #72 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7pm EST, MSG (Part Deux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I just disagree. Carolina is consistently a “contender” and no one seems to want out. I think he’s a good coach who keeps his team conditioned and skating and gets the most out of what his GM gives him. Gallant is certainly not making the most of what he’s been give.
I mean, if you want this team to play like Cocaine Bear every shift, take a number and get in line, but I don't know any Cup winner who does it.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The neutral zone is simply a highway up the ice for our opponents game after game. The good teams are going to pick us apart.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Look at the brightside, if we get ousted this playoffs, means Gallant should be fired and we get an actual coach, we move on from these finesse turnover prone players kane and panarin for players that actually play the game we want. This team just screams that we need to make some changes here

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They look to have done absolutely nothing difference in preparation and are playing the same way they did after the 1st last game.

That's because that's who they are. Until they decide to get pissed off and show some pride and match Carolina's effort. But they won't. Because they are le tired.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I mean, if you want this team to play like Cocaine Bear every shift, take a number and get in line, but I don't know any Cup winner who does it.
There isn't a cup winner that HAS to do it to win. It is possible for them to somehow ride a meth binge all the way 16 wins, but how likely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad