GDT: GAME 71 | Senators @ Bruins | David, Meet Goliath Edition | Tue Mar 21 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
2022101821100-634f4c3a56a5a4f19b8435d0jpeg.jpg

OTTAWA SENATORS (34-31-5) @ BOSTON BRUINS (53-11-5)
TV: TSN5, RDS2 | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM

For the fourth and final time this season the Senators are set to face off against the league leading Bruins at TD Garden. Thus far the home team has taken every game of the series, but none has been truly decided until the waning minutes of each game.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson
Debrincat - Greig - Giroux
Brassard - Pinto - Brown

Gauthier - Gambrell- Watson

Chychrun - Hamonic
Sanderson - Zub
Chabot - Brannstrom

Soggy/Fergy

Note: Ferguson is ill so Mando has been called up to back Sogaard tonight.

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Last edited:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Do you pronounce your name Fourn-yay or Four-nier?
Ooooo.

Good question. I’ve grown up pronouncing it “Four-nier.”

My father’s father was originally from Bonnaventure, Quebec, but when he came here to Massachusetts in the early 1920s, he started pronouncing it the anglicized way. So, that’s how my dad grew up pronouncing it, etc…

I’m okay with either pronunciation, but since many people here in the US wouldn’t know how to spell it if I used the French pronunciation regularly, it saves me some trouble.

I will say that I wish the language had been passed on to my parents (my mother is also of French-Canadian ancestry), but unfortunately, except for pockets in New Hampshire and Maine, the language has mostly been abandoned in the US.

Sorry for the whole dissertation. I’m comfortable with either pronunciation you wish to use.

Please be gentle
Oh, stop that. The Sens always play the Bruins tough.

Last edited:
Reactions: branch and Ladyfan

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
To give you guys a heads-up on what to expect tonight, I thought I’d let you know that Linus Ullmark will be starting for the Bruins, and you can expect to see Bergeron; Krejci; and Marchand play limited minutes. Likely 10 minutes each, give or take.

Personally, I’d prefer the Bruins just sit all three tonight and play all three with regular minutes on Thursday against Montreal (going to the game :D ), but I don’t make those decisions.

David Pastranak is sitting on 48 goals, so you better believe the other Bruins will be looking for him all night long.

That’s my very bare-bones scouting report.

It’s always a pleasure coming here, guys. Enjoy the game.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
To give you guys a heads-up on what to expect tonight, I thought I’d let you know that Linus Ullmark will be starting for the Bruins, and you can expect to see Bergeron; Krejci; and Marchand play limited minutes. Likely 10 minutes each, give or take.

Personally, I’d prefer the Bruins just sit all three tonight and play all three with regular minutes on Thursday against Montreal (going to the game :D ), but I don’t make those decisions.

David Pastranak is sitting on 48 goals, so you better believe the other Bruins will be looking for him all night long.

That’s my very bare-bones scouting report.

It’s always a pleasure coming here, guys. Enjoy the game.
Appreciate it dude. Sucks we might not make the playoffs, but nice to know the Bruins are there to crush Leafs fans dreams. 😍

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Appreciate it dude. Sucks we might not make the playoffs, but nice to know the Bruins are there to crush Leafs fans dreams. 😍
Haha! Anytime!

Looking forward to seeing you guys back in the playoffs soon so you can dispatch the Leafs yourselves.

When the playoffs start, you’re welcome to visit the Bruins board anytime. Tell ‘em I sent you, and I’ll vouch for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad