GDT: Game 7: Sharks @ Ducks 7:15 NBCSCA

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Could go either way but I'll go with 3-1 Sharks (EN) for our first win of the season. I think it'll be low scoring since both teams struggle at 5v5... ANA actually worse than Sharks, and I'm hoping... hoping... that we (Rutta) stop giving up 5 on 3's.

3-1 Sharks
Smith (keep hoping), Toffoli, Wennberg EN
Carlsson

My other snog would be 3-1 Ducks but NO.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Why? He's probably right.

Even my mom is texting me asking if the Sharks will win a game this season. I'm sure they will eventually but we're a few weeks into the season and I don't know a team that going in the Sharks would be favorites. Heck, even Columbus is playing well (And probably motivated) to the point where that game might be a tough one for the Sharks.

SNOG

Sharks 3 (Taffoli, W. Smith, Eklund)
Ducks 5 (Vetrano, Carlsson x2, Strome, Terry)

Reactions: Shark Finn

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I left him off due to the Irish-ness of his last name not really going with the theme. Scrooge McDuck... He's on Donald's mother's side of the family (McAnatidae).

Ah, so it was the whole McDuck thing. I thought you were just naming popular Duck characters and I was thinking, how can you leave off the richest Duck of them all?

This makes more sense.

Reactions: landshark

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Ah, so it was the whole McDuck thing. I thought you were just naming popular Duck characters and I was thinking, how can you leave off the richest Duck of them all?

This makes more sense.

It'd be pretty funny if Anaheim used Scrooge for their particular "DUCK" mascot.

Also, the greatest gift Scrooge ever gave mankind is that money pool dive, natural selection FTW!

• Haha
Reactions: SJSharksfan39

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
I've got a good feeling we get our first win tonight. 4-2 Sharks Eklund, Smith, Guschin, Toffoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad