GDT: Game 7 | Pens @ Oilers | October 23, 9:00 PM EST | Here's Your Sign

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
etCSADk.gif

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
It’s hilarious that the Oilers are having trouble finding wingers for McDavid.

2iT2obu.gif

This trade will be the single worst trade in the McDavid era. They had the most perfect winger for the style of game McDavid plays and they traded him for Adam Larsson....

ADAM LARSSON....

rGaA164.gif

Reactions: Jacob

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Oh the game is at 9, nvm then lmao. Have a good one guys :)
I've been living on the west coast for a few years now and I am still not a fan of western time zone starts. It irks me a lot because I got used to the 4pm game times and then you gotta get used to the proper time again when you just got used to 4pm after a few years.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Says he is on daily face off. Team Line Combinations

Sprongs not even on that thing and yet Schultz on LTIR is on there....:) something wrong....plus, why was Grant alternating with Sprong in practice on RW and yet they’ve mangled the lines so that Sheahan is over there? ....

EDIT...if there’s any team Sprong should be playing against it’s EDM...he’d be playing against AHL players in the bottom 6...

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I've been living on the west coast for a few years now and I am still not a fan of western time zone starts. It irks me a lot because I got used to the 4pm game times and then you gotta get used to the proper time again when you just got used to 4pm after a few years.

Yeah I dont like thos 3am or 4am starts either. Its kinda in the middle of the night you know....

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
This may shock you to death, but it's hardly a high bar to say two very skilled young wingers are better than a one-dimensional vet who put up 30 points last year. They'll probably moonwalk over it.

Sheary is a vet now? Also, funny how one dimensional Sheary was able to play multiple lower than ten minute games in 15-16 and actually score goals unlike “elite shot”, “best shot on the team” Sprong.

Hell, Sheary scored 2 in 7 minutes against New York!

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This is funny because it's true. There's one Arby's in my city and it always seems dead. Yet it's been going strong for the past couple of decades.

On a random note, I don't care what all of you say. I love Arby's.

Arby's is decent, but I only get it super sparingly. You hate yourself and feel gross after you eat it and most of the stuff is crazy unhealthy. The fries are heinously high in calories.

I used to live literally across the street from an Arby's in Bloomfield, I went there maybe once every 2 months. It's not good enough when you know how terrible it is for you, and that's with me saying the mozz sticks and fries are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad